Subject: College Bible
From: [email-masked] (Mark J Laird)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 98 19:30:02 EST
Newsgroups: rec.humor.funny

Top ten ways the Bible would be different if it were written by college 
students

10. Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning - cold.
 9. The Ten Commandments are actually only five, double-spaced, and  
    written in a large font.
 8. New edition every two years in order to limit reselling.
 7. Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn't cafeteria 
    food.
 6. Paul's letter to the Romans becomes Paul's e-mail to [email-masked].
 5. Reason Cain killed Abel: They were roommates.
 4. The place where the end of the world occurs: Finals, not Armageddon.
 3. Out go the mules, in come the mountain bikes
 2. Reason why Moses and followers walked in desert for 40 years:  They 
    didn't want to ask directions and look like Freshmen.
 1. Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the 
    seventh, He would have put it off until the night before it was due
    and then pulled an all-nighter.

-- 
This joke's link: http://comedy.clari.net/rhf/jokes/98/Apr/college10.html