Subject: MAKE CLUBS FAST
From: [email-masked] (Dave Hemming)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 98 19:30:03 EST
Newsgroups: rec.humor.funny

Recent evidence has come to light that suggests that pyramid style chain
letters may have pre-dated Dave Rhodes by a considerable margin.
Palaentologists recently deciphered the following, painted on a cave
wall on the slopes of Kilimanjaro.

MAKE SPIKY CLUBS FAST!!!

Hello, not-tribe-member. Urk name Urk. Many moons ago, Urk in bad way.
Urk kicked out of cave by Thag. Thag bigger than Urk, Thag take Urk
spiky club, Urka (Urk wo-man). Urk not able kill deer, must eat leaves, 
berries. Urk flee from wolves.

Today, Urk big chief. Urk have best cave, many wives, many spiky clubs.
Urk tell how.

WHAT DO: make one spiky club and take to cave places below. Add own 
cave place to bottom of list, take cave place off top. Put new message 
on walls many caves. Wait. Many clubs soon come! This not crime! Urk 
ask shaman, gods say okay.

HERE LIST:

   1) Urk
      First cave
      Olduvai Gorge

 few) Thag (not that Thag, other Thag)
      old dead tree
      by laked shaped like mammoth

 few) Og
      big rock with overhang
      near pig game trail

Many) Zog
      river caves
      where river meet big water

Urk hope not-tribe-member do what Urk say do. That only way it work.

(c) Dave Hemming 1998. Circulate how you please, but keep my name on it.