Subject: fwd
From: [email-masked] (agu)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 10:10:33 -0800

<forwards deleted>

What Exactly Is Marriage??

"Marriage is when you get to keep your girl and don't have to give
her back to her parents!"
         -Eric, 6

"When somebody's been dating for a while, the boy might propose to
the girl. He says to her, 'I'll take you for a whole life, or at
least until we have kids and get divorced, but you got to do one
particular thing for me.'  Then she says yes, but she's wondering
what the thing is and whether it's naughty or not. She can't wait to
find out."
         -Anita, 9

How Does a Person Decide Whom to marry??

"You flip a nickel, and heads means you stay with him and tails means
you try the next one."
         -Kally, 9

"My mother says to look for a man who is kind....That's what I'll
do....I'll find somebody who's kinda tall and handsome."
         -Carolyn, 8

Concerning the Proper Age to Get Married.

"Eighty-four! Because at that age, you don't have to work anymore,
and you can spend all your time loving each other in your bedroom."
         -Carolyn, 8

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife!"
         -Bert, 5

How Did Your Mom and Dad Meet??

"They were at a dance party at a friend's house. Then they went for a
drive, but their car broke down...It was a good thing, because it
gave them a chance to  find out about their values."
         -Lottie, 9

"My father was doing some strange chores for my mother.  They won't
tell me what kind."
         -Jeremy, 8

What Do Most People Do on a Date??

"On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually
gets them interested enough to go for a second date."
         -Martin, 10

"Many daters just eat pork chops and french fries and talk about
love."
         -Craig, 9

When Is It Okay to Kiss Someone??

"You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks to buy her
a big ring and her own VCR, 'cause  she'll want to have videos of the
wedding."
         -Allan, 10

"Never kiss in front of other people. It's a big embarrassing thing
if anybody sees you....If nobody sees you, I might be willing to try
it with a handsome boy, but just for a few hours."
         -Kally, 9

The Great Debate: Is It Better to Be Single or Married??

"You should ask the people who read Cosmopolitan!"
         -Kirsten, 10

"It's better for girls to be single but not for boys.  Boys need
somebody to clean up after them!"
         -Anita, 9

"It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm  just a kid. I
don't need that kind of trouble."
         -Will, 7