Subject: strange but true laws
From: Melissa Cline <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 08:20:17 -0600

----- Begin Included Message -----

Some laws still on the books...

o In Washington State:  It's illegal to pretend your parents are rich.

o In Oklahoma:  It's a criminal offense to give liquor to a fish.

o Chicago can toss you into jail for eating in a place that's on fire.

o Peeling an orange in your hotel room is banned in California.

o It's illegal for a gal to ask a guy for a date in Dyersburg, Tennesse.

o A kiss in Halethorpe, Maryland can't last longer than one second.

o A woman can't drive in Memphis, Tennessee unless a man is running in front
waving a red flag to warn other drivers.

o Funeral directors can be arrested for using profane language in the
presence of a dead person in Nevada.

o It's illegal to blindfold cows on the highway in Arkansas.

o In South Dakota, it is illegal to take a woman across the state line with 
her shoes off.

o Also in South Dakota, it is legal to shoot an Indian crossing water from 
West to East..

----- End Included Message -----