Subject: Short Fat Old Fart ISO Supermodel - ba.personals #33
From: "Anne G. Urban" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 18:34:29 -0800

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] writes:
|> 
|> Short, fat, balding, toothless Old Fart[TM] with a bad attitude, bad breath
|> and no fashion sense seeks svelte, stacked supermodel with legs "up to
|> here," luxuriously long hair, perfect complexion and rivals-the-sun smile
|> for one last-ditch effort to cure his impotence before he loses the rest 
|> of his eye-hand coordination, hair and memory.
|> 
|> Please be eager to cook, clean, sew, do laundry, wash dishes, walk the dog,
|> floss the cat, feed the kids (count on having at least 7), mow the lawn,
|> rake the leaves and take out the garbage. On alternate Thursdays you can
|> use his handicapped parking tag when you go shopping. 
|> 
|> On our first date, bring proof of current HIV negative status, IQ of more
|> than 180, vaccination record, birth certificate and TRW credit report.
|> 
|> 
|> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
|> To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email-masked].
|> Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized,
|> and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned.
|> Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email-masked].