Subject: TOP TEN LIST - Mon 6/12/95
Date: 13 Jun 1995 00:17:11 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.fan.letterman,alt.fan.letterman.top-ten

> From New York: We've got a statue from France ... it's THE TOP TEN 
  LIST for Monday, June 12, 1995.  And now, a man who's freshly
  manicured ... David Letterman!

> From the home office in Grand Rapids, Michigan ...

TOP TEN THINGS NEWT & CLINTON SAID TO EACH OTHER UNDER THEIR
BREATH

 9. "What kind of doofus name is 'Newt', anyway?"

10. "Quit hoggin' the nachos, you right-wing bastard!"

 6. "Let's pick it up -- I have to get back to flip-flopping on
    foreign policy"

 5. "Man, oh man, we're two tubby mothers ain't we?"

          ----------------------------------------
  
             On Tuesday's show, Dave welcomes
             ...basketball player DENNIS RODMAN
	     ...singer STEVEN STILLS
	     ...a dog with a camera mounted to his head 

The Top Ten List is Copyright (C) 1995 Worldwide Pants, Incorporated.
Edited without permission.